Translate

Thursday 16 February 2017

Tonic Studios Windsor Simple Type Alphabet and Hexagon Layering Dies - Home Card

Hello again :) I wanted to share another of the cards I made for the Tonic Studios Alphabet and Layering Die Launch on Create and Craft.

I made a base card using the Ribbon and Bow Layering Die set - 1461E, by cutting two of the largest outer edge dies, scoring one and gluing together up to the score line.  I covered the front with some old Basic Gray Aged and Confused patterned paper cut with the same die, then added a frame using the two largest outside edges which I then added some texture to with an old Tonic Studios A4 Amelia Embossing Folder, I distressed this with some Indian Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - 802N.  I made some banners out of the Hexagon Layering Die Set - 1521E which I scored and glued to some bakers twine also coloured with the mousse, I distressed to edges to match the frame and added the letters HOME to each one cut from the Windsor Upper case Alphabet Die - 1688E.  I cut a few of the Rococo Petite Acorn Swirl Die - 178E, colouring one completely in gold mousse but just highlighting the others through the die with an inking brush.  I added the Rococo Quaint Birdhouse - 1292E and made some quick flowers out of some of the small hexagons by cutting them in a spiral towards the centre and rolling them from the outside with a quilling tool, securing them with some hot glue.  I also added some Nuvo Pale Gold Crystal Drops to Finish.

Thanks for popping by,
Happy Crafting

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x