Translate

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Rococo Home Die Collection - New Home Door

Good morning, another couple of cards from me again today just to show you a couple of things I've done with the door die from the new Rococo Home Collection from Tonic Studios.

 A little stepper card.

Supplies used:

Rococo New Home Door Die
Rococo Home Fancy Letterbox Die
Indulgence Die and Stamp Set Home Together
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter Candy Pink
Nuvo Glitter Drops Sherbert Shimmer

Offset Gatefold

Supplies used:

Rococo New Home Door Die
Large Layering Die Ornate Frame
Miniature Moments On Your Day
Silhouette Scenes First Dance
Silhouette Scenes Bride
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter Champagne








I hope you like them, don't forget to join Jodie for the rest of the 4 day deal shows this week.

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples Karen, Love the door. I could not resist, I watched the shop today and just had to order. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. exterior doors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x