Translate

Friday 6 May 2016

New Rococo Home Dies - Ornamental Keyhole & New Home Keys

Hello crafters, certainly not as long an absence as in the past! I'm back again with the new Rococo Home Die Collection.  Such a beautiful collection I hardly know where to start but think I'll go with the Keys and Keyhole :)

 First of all I've got a little Topnote Box to share with you which I added the Keys and Keyhole too

Supplies Used:

Rococo Ornamental Keyhole
Rococo New Home Keys
Topnote Trellis Die Set
Beautiful Bramble Die Set
Nuvo Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse
Nuvo Bright Gold Crystal Drops
Essentials Card Pack Brilliant Blues
Essentials Card Pack Monochrome


Keys to my heart for this one :)

Supplies Used:

Rococo Ornamental Keyhole
Rococo New Home Keys
Indulgence Affections Heart Vine Base
Believe/Love Frame Die Set
Harrop Card Blank Layering Dies
Woodland Walk Premium Paper Pad
Nuvo Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops




Don't forget to join Jodie at 8am on Monday for some fabulous inspiration on Create and Craft.

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x