Translate

Saturday 30 January 2016

Harrop Layering Dies and Miniature Moments

Good morning, just a quick post from me this morning before I start for the day.  Today sees the launch of some amazing new dies from Tonic Studios and I've chosen to share a card I've made using the Harrop Layering Die Set.  These dies allow you to create your own scalloped card blanks in whatever size you choose. I've chosen to make a square card as they are so simple with the notch that's been cut into the die to enable you to line up easily.

  
I cut my base card with the Harrop die, then using the same size die I cut a square layer the same size to lay on top so I could get the scallops on all edges, even the folded one, added a few layers including another cut with the Harrop set and decorated with the Celebrate Miniature Moment die which I shadowed before sticking down.  I glittered the small champagne glasses from the Ladies Night sentiment and added some ribbons before finishing with Crystal Drops.

Look out for these fabulous dies this morning and throughout the weekend on Create and Craft.

Thanks

Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Karen, those dies look fabulous and I will have to catch the late show. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I saw these on C&C being demo'd by Jodie and just had to order them, will save me a fortune in cards. One questions if you are able to answer is, what size is the biggest card that you can make, I love 8x8 cards and would love to be able to make them.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! And I bought the Harrop set so I may give this a try! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x