Translate

Saturday 9 January 2016

CHA Fairy Reflections Collection from Tonic Studios

Hello again, I'm back with another card I made for the World Launch of the Fairy Reflections Collection on Create and Craft at the CHA in California.

I cut the sentiment topper using one of the dies from the It's The Little Things Flip Flop Die Set and layered it onto the Flip Flop card I cut using the same die set.  I layered the sides with card and paper panels for strength and added a ribbon.  I attached some Branwen Briar die cuts and layered the little butterfly on top for dimension.
On the other side of the Flip Flop centre panel  Die cut the Aurora Die from the Reflections range, cut a verso edge in white and filled the dress, the basket and wings with Nuvo Glitter and Crystal Drops.  The face and hair I die cut in white, coloured with the Nuvo pens and placed back into the image.

A nice simple card, quick and easy to make.

Karen xx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen and a very pretty design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x