Translate

Thursday 19 November 2015

Nuvo Glitters - 12 Stunning New Colours And Glitter Drops Too!!

Good morning crafters, hold on to your hats for a whirlwind day of shows on Create and Craft with Jodie and the wonderful new Pure Sheen Glitter colours from Nuvo at Tonic Studios and the addition of some sparkly Glitter Drops to the ever increasing range.

I'd like to share a few cards I made using the new colours, I hope they show off the colours off well as they are simply stunning in real life :) so very very sparkly.




Along with the Sparkly Scarlet Red Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter, I've used The Girls Night Out Rococo Lace Stiletto Die, The Girls Night Out Lets Party sentiment die and the Topnote Trellis Die Set for the layers.  Finally I added just two little drops of Glitter Drops in the aptly named Ruby Slippers.
This time I've just used Glitter Drops.  I've used Night Sky, Sherbert Shimmer and White Blizzard.  They are a lovely thick consistency so I was able to fill in the flower on the Rococo Nail Varnish very easily. I also the Perfume Bottle and Matinee Purse from the Girls Night Out range layered onto the Deco Oval Trellis Die Set which I used to cut my easel card because of course, due to the pressure on the Tonic Tangerine Die cutting machine, you can easily cut through two layers of card :)

Don't forget to join Jodie this morning and throughout the day to see more of our sparkly inspiration.

Karen xx




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x