Translate

Saturday 24 October 2015

Double Detail Dies and Stencils from Tonic Studios

Hello Crafters

I just want to share a card I made using the newly released Double Detail Dies and Stencils from Tonic Studios.  As many of you know these were a Pick Of The Day on Create and Craft last week so a lot of you will be getting these delivered soon, if not already.

Along with the Aztec Alium Double Detail Die Set I used the sentiment from the If Friends Were Flowers Sentiment Frame Die Set and the Keepsake Royal Frame.  I simply cut the die twice into the pink backing card and inked through the stencil with Walnut Stain Distress Ink using a latex sponge.  I backed this with a piece of cream card for stability.  I added the frame on foam pads, shadowed the wording and die cut some extra flowers from the border die.  I finished the card off with a pretty bow and added lots of Bright Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Happy Crafting

Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Karen, such detailing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x