Translate

Friday 29 May 2015

Indulgence Frame Dies and Stamps - Red White and Blue

Good afternoon, today is release day for Tonic Studios' wonderful Indulgence Frame Dies and Stamps.  I had a lot of fun playing with these, the recent releases have certainly kept me busy and out of trouble.

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Sent From The Heart Die but I mixed the sets and used the Today Is All About You Stamp!


Other dies used:
Frond Finesse Die Set
Large Intrica Butterfly Punch
Clematis Climber Strip Die Set

Watch out for these dies with Jo Austin on Create and Craft today and throughout the coming week.

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous card Karen. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen Beautiful card and design love your choice of colours Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x