Translate

Wednesday 14 January 2015

New Cameo Header Die Card Pink Birthday Wishes


This is a little 6" x 6" card I did.  To cut the header dies out of the card front, first I marked the centre point with a pencil line and lined my dies up either side of it so I could get them equally spaced out.  I folded the card back on itself and added a solid backing by just cutting the outer shape of the header die and adding it to the back.  The cameos were die cut out of pink and layered on top, facing away from each other.  I placed some white ribbon and a bow to finish the front.

I layered the back in pink and white and added the large flowery corner out of the new Essentials die collections, this shows that it fits perfectly when added to each corner.  It looks quite striking when the large Birthday Wishes sentiment is paired with it, finished off with some pearls on the larger flowers of the corners.

I hope you like it,

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Have just seen this on the Tonic blog, liked it so much thought I would nip over here and let you know. One of the nicest cards I've seen, thank you for sharing.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x