Translate

Monday 10 November 2014

Believe Flora Frame Card


Another card from the Tonic Studios Pick Of The Week Topper Dies.  Even though these have sold out on Create and Craft at the moment, you'll still need inspiration when they drop through your letterbox soon.

This is a nice simple card to make, I started off with an A4 sheet of soft pearlescent grey card which I scored in half to give me an A5 card blank.  To this, I added a layer of baby pink pearlescent paper, leaving a small border.  I cut the tail die from the Large Dainty Bow Die Set five times out of the same pink pearlescent paper and embossed each one using the Garland Fancy Idyllics Embossing Folder.  I stuck them in place, each one a little lower than the last until the last one almost touches the bottom of the pink layer.

I cut the Clematis Climber Strip Die in the pearlescent grey and just the edging in pink to make a backing and glued these just above centre on the card.  I cut the leafy frame out of the Flora Frames Topper Die set in pearlescent grey and added one of the ready made toppers. The Believe wording was cut out of the Believe/Love Topper Die set in grey and the card was finished off with a hand tied bow.

Well done everyone who got their Pick of The Week Dies, they are a very useful set, they cut wonderfully and are fabulous to work with.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x