Translate

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Such A Perfect Day...

I've had this card in my head for quite a while so I thought it's time I made it :)
I love the more filigree designs brought out by Tonic Studios and these Verso Semi dies do not disappoint.  I made a 6" x 6" Double Fold Gate fold base card from some trimmed down A4 sheets of cream card and cut the You Make Every Day Perfect into my fold back panels, along with the smallest Verso Ivy Bridge corners.  I backed these panels with black card. The Organza bow was attached to a small layering panel from the Indulgence Keepsake Tent Gift Bag die set and stuck to the left side of the card.
The inside of the card was layered with black and cream layers then I added the Indulgence Affections Heart Vines die set cut in black then layered again with the cream heart that had the Verso pattern cut into it, finished with a matching black organza bow.

The card was finished off with a few tiny black pearls.

Both simple cards for today but I hope you like them.

Karen x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x