Translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Rainbow Mirror & White Wedding/Anniversary Card

I've decided that there's no way on earth you can photograph rainbow mirror card.

I made this card using Tonic Studios embossing folder, dies and punches.  Its a 6" x 6" card, I cut the front of the card off diagonally then added a square of acetate and covered the bottom part of the card up to neaten it on the inside.  I embossed some rainbow mirror card with the Tonic Studios Roseanna embossing folder.  I punched some borders with the Tonic Victorian Simplicity punch and added to the exposed edge of the acetate sheet.

The central embellishment was made from the Square Vines Base Affections die set and instead of just die cutting the smaller heart from the First Crush Affections die set, I ran it through as if I was just embossing it as I only wanted some texture on it, I didn't want the inner pattern cut out.  I added some Petal Pairs flowers, a couple of die cut hearts (from the middle of a wording die) and a beautiful Intrica punched butterfly.  I finished the whole thing off with some self adhesive pearls.

I hope you like it :)

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x