Translate

Friday 17 April 2015

Tonic Craftinator - Shutter and Large Layering Die Sets

As it's launch day for a brand new product at Tonic Studios I have decided to show you a few cards that I have made with the new Indulgence Shutter Dies and the Large and Regular Layering Die Sets.

First I wanted to show you a simple Shutter Style card that Jodie made this morning on the 8am show.  This was very simple and needed very little measuring, in fact I just scored each end on the DL line on my score board and placed my shutter die at the 5cm mark as described in the packaging.

Dies used:

Indulgence Shutter Liberty Die Set
Square Layering Dies
Rococo Butterfly Sprig
Just For You Pansy Topper Die Set
Buttermilk and Antique Rose Nuvo Crystal Drops









The next card I wanted to show you is using the Large Layering Die Sets.  For this one I fashioned a baby bib out of the Art Nouveau Large Ovals.

Dies used:

Art Nouveau Oval Layering Dies
New Baby Sentiment Die Set
Emily Frame and Corners












Finally I'd like to show you one of the cards I made using the regular sized Elegant Oval Layering Dies.  This was simply layered on a fold back card.

Dies used:

Elegant Oval Layering Die Set
Deco Oval Trellis Die Set
Celtic Dream Collectables Die Set
Idyllics Diamond Trellis Die Set (sentiment)
Idyllics Garland Fancy Die Set (embossed background)

also used Millesime Voyage Paper Pack







I hope these cards give you some inspiration as to what can be created with these amazing new die sets.

Karen
x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen, each one very different, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously detailed cards, lovely designs! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Karen all beautifully designed. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, and I would love to aquire this die, can you tell me where on the Tonic, page does it have a list of worldwide shops please, I have looked and cant find it...

    Hugs
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x