Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

Collectables - Art Deco With Joanna Sheen Print

For this Art Deco card I used a 7" x 7" card blank.  I used the header die out of the Collectables Art Deco set and lined the notches on the shape die centrally on the fold line of the card blank, once that was cut, I lined up the pattern die and cut that.

I printed an image from the Joanna Sheen Fashion Boutique CD and die cut some of the larger Art Deco corners to add to it, just overlapping the print with the centre square of the corner.  I measured what size I needed to cut my pink layer and then cut a gold layer slightly larger, these were all glued into position.

I cut two of the smaller border strip which I glued to each side of the centre print.

I finished the card off with some Bright Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops.

I hope you like it,

Karen x


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! love this card, fabulous design and image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill art deco card, love the composition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Karen also above and under
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x