Translate

Monday 12 January 2015

Another C.H.A. Exclusive Design Team Card



Just a simple card today.  When I found a few sheets of Kanban printed card in amongst some of my papers, I knew what the perfect use would be.  

I started off with an A4 sheet of gold pearlescent card which I scored in half and folded into an a5 card blank.  I cut a layer of black card slightly smaller and added my Kanban printed card on top which I cut off at an angle, leaving enough room for my sentiment.  I then covered the join with 10mm black grosgrain ribbon and added a simple looped bow.  

The small cameo was die cut from the header die set and layered a few times to make it seem a little larger.   This was them stuck in place.

I cut the large corner from the new Essentials die sets in gold and black and layered them with a small drop shadow.

The 'my friend' was cut from the 'Just Because' wording set and trimmed down.

The card was quite simply finished with some tiny pearls.

I hope you like it and that you continue to enjoy the live shows with Jodie from the CHA.

Karen x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
Karen x